Okay, I realize that pictures of beds are not that amusing. Yet, I know there are family members who remember this room and the beds, but haven't seen them for a decade. So here you are. Notice the new gray carpet---yeah! The crib stayed folded up by the water heater in the back room (we used two pack n' plays instead.) There were four full beds, one twin, and one bunk bed. Just for the record: Grandpa snores, Colby snores, and Jaycie and Bryce talk in their sleep.
Man I miss the cabin - sounds like you had so much fun (without us!) Its amazing how its the same but different. Thanks for posting the pics and video.
I'm a wife to an awesome "computer guy", mother of five fabulous children, oldest daughter to my parents, sister to four siblings, aunt to eighteen, great aunt to one, a registered nurse, and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am a Cub Scout Den Leader. I scrapbook, read occasionally, and relish anything to do with cooking and food. If you have any dark chocolate feel free to send it my way. I love to travel, meet people, and try new things.
2 comments:
Wow--that sounds so fun to be able experience these family traditions from your youth with your children!! The cabin and farm look really fun!
Man I miss the cabin - sounds like you had so much fun (without us!) Its amazing how its the same but different. Thanks for posting the pics and video.
Post a Comment