Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our 14th Anniversary

Mike and I stealing a kiss. This picture was taken up in Wyoming by a great photographer (and brother) named Colby. We went four-wheeling and Colby lead us on a trail he and Jamie had been on earlier in the day. This stream was really nice to explore. I'll be posting more about 4-wheelin' later. For now I just want to express my love for my sweetheart, Mike. We celebrated fourteen wonderful years this past weekend. We went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and stayed overnight at The Castle Creek Inn (both places were great!) Thanks Mom and Dad for watching our kids, and Kyle and Heather for your help too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Anniversary you two! It was fun talking to you yesterday Steph! I am still craving Cheesecake Factory :)

Craig Smith said...

I want some cheesecake too!! Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary! (you know the song - I hope) :) Glad you guys could get away.