Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4-wheelin' Addict

This is Josie still in her purple pajamas, she woke up and said she wanted to "go for a ride." She then said, "Find my helmet." Which she did. She put it on and went to the door to go outside. Grandpa Bob took these two shots of her. As he put it, it was a Kodak moment watching a two year old stand by the 4-wheeler barefooted and in pj's ready for a ride.
The only reason she didn't try to climb on was that there was morning dew on the seat and she felt it was wet. They say that you can tell if you are addicted to something if you crave it in the morning before anything else---well, I think this qualifies! We brought the shoe less renegade back into the cabin and she got to go for a ride later that morning.
Josie loving the backseat of the four-wheeler.
Here's Josh waiting for his turn to ride the 4-wheeler, too. He sat in that chair ready to go for quite awhile waiting. I told him it would be better to enjoy another activity in the meantime. He did finally give in and he took the helmet and kneepads off and went to play elsewhere until he got to ride. All the kids loved the four-wheelers!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

joywinn said...

Stephanie, I love reading about the adventures of your family! I also can't believe that you guys have been married 14 years. That's crazy how time flies by. Alan and I just celebrated our 18th, and we went to Cheesecake Factory, too!