Wow, they all look the exact same. I am glad you got a picture of Aunt Dorothy and the good ol hill. I sure missed going but it sounds like you all had fun!!
I'm a wife to an awesome "computer guy", mother of five fabulous children, oldest daughter to my parents, sister to four siblings, aunt to eighteen, great aunt to one, a registered nurse, and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am a Cub Scout Den Leader. I scrapbook, read occasionally, and relish anything to do with cooking and food. If you have any dark chocolate feel free to send it my way. I love to travel, meet people, and try new things.
1 comment:
Wow, they all look the exact same. I am glad you got a picture of Aunt Dorothy and the good ol hill. I sure missed going but it sounds like you all had fun!!
Post a Comment