Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Horse Camp 2008

This is the third year we have sent Madelyn to horse camp in Etna, Wyoming and the first year that we sent Alyssa, too. Both girls were so excited to go. Thank you so much Judy for allowing the girls to come stay with you and for driving them to and from camp!!!! Also, thanks for these pictures. I sure missed having both of them gone this year. The first pic shows Maddie grooming her horse, Diana. (This is the same horse she has had before and Maddie is quite fond of her.) The next picture shows Alyssa grooming Jack. Both horses look almost the same, but Diana has white stockings on her back legs. Each afternoon the girls would take the horses to pasture to graze on the longer grass. I found these matching "Horseback Riding Club" shirts at Walmart for $3.99---it is hard to beat that. Maddie got to canter, which was her goal.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

joywinn said...

Stephanie! I just happened upon your blog by accident, and I'm so glad that I did! Your family is just so beautiful!!! I loved reading about everything that is going on. I have missed you guys! If you get a chance to visit, here is our family blog

www.winnhaven.blogspot.com

I hope all is going great for you guys.

Love ya!

Joy