My whole family attended, minus Tammy's clan in Texas (missed you guys.) Thanks Kyle and Heather for saving seats. I was able to visit with my dear friend, Jeri Allphin. She works at UVU. And we saw some of our Highland neighbors (the Asay's and Johnson's.) It was also my parent's 38th anniversary. Way to go, Mom and Dad! Your awesome!
Anyway, back to the pictures. Here we have Josanna being cute. And then we have Josanna being silly. She has a wide range of emotions! (Sorry, Tommy for sporting the Boston "B".) Maddie and Alyssa watched the concert and also danced along. I love Collin Raye songs and had his CD playing beforehand so the kids would be familiar with the songs. Josh Gracin and Joe Nichols were okay, but Collin rocks! The kids enjoyed the fireworks, but they didn't start until after 11pm. The night was a long one. . . as you can see by the last picture of Josh. Yep, he fell face foward in the car and was fast asleep when we got home.








3 comments:
Wish we could've come too. That picture of Josh is hilarious! Miss you guys :)
That was a really fun night. I am amazed at how good your kids were considering how late it was!
My parents went to the concert too, obviously and they said it was fun. I had no idea that you use to practice driving on the campus.
Post a Comment