Mike surprised me with these flowers, created by my friend, Starlie. Check her floral blog out at: starliesfloral.blogspot.com. She is amazingly talented. I had never been given hydrangeas before so I was thrilled!
We take turns each year making plans for our anniversary. Most of the time we keep the plans secret and surprise the other. I love surprises! This year it was Mike's turn and he drove me to the Zermatt Resort.
We had a wonderful time. We enjoyed an extensive seafood buffet in the evening. Mahi mahi, rockfish, salmon, orange roughy, coconut shrimp, etc., etc. I got to try Oysters Rockafeller, and enjoyed my favorite---crab legs and butter! I know cruise ships create towel shapes all the time, but since we've yet to cruise, I thought these swans were worth a photo shoot.
For breakfast we left the premises and dropped in on Chick's Cafe in town. Quaint, but I really must say it was very yummy. Lots of food for the price. I enjoyed crispy hash browns, over-easy eggs, thick smoked bacon and a lovely scone with butter and honey. Speaking of honey. . . MY honey is Mike. Mike thanks for being the love of my life and for fifteen (15) fabulous years! (And for the gorgeous hydrangeas---I loved them.)








1 comment:
Sounds perfect and the flowers were beautiful!
Post a Comment