Look what our garden has been producing! This summer I have learned how to pickle cucumbers with Mrs. Wages seasoning packets, make a yummy fresh Cucumber Salsa, roast beets and make pink pancakes, make Smoked Gouda jalapeno bites, and freeze tomatoes whole. More recently I have been busy with the peach crop. Lots of fruit leather, frozen yogurt, peach slush and bottled peaches.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Lessons from the Garden
Look what our garden has been producing! This summer I have learned how to pickle cucumbers with Mrs. Wages seasoning packets, make a yummy fresh Cucumber Salsa, roast beets and make pink pancakes, make Smoked Gouda jalapeno bites, and freeze tomatoes whole. More recently I have been busy with the peach crop. Lots of fruit leather, frozen yogurt, peach slush and bottled peaches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
WOW that is so impressive! Your produce looks awesome! You sound like you have been busy. I wish I could try the cucumber salsa and smokes gouda bites! Those sound so delicious! And what is this about freezing tomatoes?? Cool!
Post a Comment