Monday, September 14, 2009

A Friendly Farewell

I love these ladies! This is the group of gals that I have been in recipe group with for over three years now. (Kristen, we missed you that night.) We went to the Epic Restaurant together to wish Melanie goodbye as she left for Tennessee. Melanie is seated next to me. We are going to miss her so much. Many of you who follow my blog know her, or you know her recipe blog "The Sisters' Cafe." There are wonderful recipes posted there. Click on my link to check it out. Anyway, I just want to say thanks Melanie for all you have taught me and good luck down South! And for the rest of you if you go to Epic, get the White Chocolate Lemon Mousse for dessert!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Oh Steph--you are so sweet!! I had so much fun that night! Yum! And it was so fun to sit by you and share the entree and amazing white chocolate lemon mousse! I have LOVED our little recipe group so much. I miss you and the rest of the girls soo much!! Thank heavens for these fun blogs to keepin touch!