It is starting to feel like fall now (cooler mornings and evenings, football games, and pumpkins ripening in the garden.) I look forward to the change of seasons, yet I still love the warm autumn afternoons full of sunshine that remind me of the summer past.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Last Glimpse of Summer
Because of the focus on our basement, I really didn't do much with our landscape this summer. Yet, if you looked up close---instead of the big picture---you could find beauty scattered here and there. My camera found these
little glimpses of summer glory one morning in my son, the hostas blooming and the white-flowered transplants from Dad and Mom (thanks!)
It is starting to feel like fall now (cooler mornings and evenings, football games, and pumpkins ripening in the garden.) I look forward to the change of seasons, yet I still love the warm autumn afternoons full of sunshine that remind me of the summer past.
It is starting to feel like fall now (cooler mornings and evenings, football games, and pumpkins ripening in the garden.) I look forward to the change of seasons, yet I still love the warm autumn afternoons full of sunshine that remind me of the summer past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Beutiful shots! Especially that first one! What a cute little guy!
Post a Comment