Monday, December 1, 2008

A-P Song

There are things that I would like to shorten---checkout lines, most commercials, days between paychecks, etc. Josie had another idea and it probably went something like this: Mom gave me this ice cream cone, thought I was cute, got the camera out to take a picture of my adorable pigtails, but instead of saying cheese I randomly decide to sing my ABC's, so then she frantically flips the camera to video mode to capture the moment, while she is doing this I sing again, she says "ok now go" and by now I am just ready to eat my ice cream, so let's skip Q-Z all together, I'm hungry and I personally like to shorten my wait.) Whatever the story, Josie you make me smile.

2 comments:

ellemenopii said...

Ya, I think that is the same version when I have to go to the bathroom. It's the "hurry up, I have something better to do" version. :) What a cutie!

Erica said...

Too cute, thanks for the smile Josie!