Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Holiday Haircuts




Before: Josie and Maddie sporting past-shoulder lengths

During: The girls visited Holly, who also does my hair.
Josie sat so still. She loves being "beautified."


After: New looks for my lovely, and sassy girls!
(It takes me about two minutes to round brush Josie's hair after her bath,
and she loves it.)

7 comments:

Erica said...

Love, love, love the new dos!!!

kaleyq said...

Darling!! I love the new haircuts. You girls look SO grown up!

Craig Smith said...

Love the new hair-cuts!!!! How cute are those two girls?! Can't wait to see them in person!! I take it Aly wanted to keep it long?

ellemenopii said...

So cute! Love the new hair styles! Such cuties...and such blond hair! Love it!

Melanie Anne said...

wow--what beautiful little ladies! I love your haircuts girls!

Hollie Hanson said...

OMG I love them! They look adorable!

The Stromberg Epic said...

Cute haircuts. Josie is such a doll with hers. I have always sworn that if I ever have a little girl, she will have a bob because there is just something about it that is so precious! It was sure good to see you while I was in Utah. I can't wait until we move to CA, then there will be a few more visits involoved.