Our tree---I decorated in gold, with a focus on the Savior this year.
A berry wreath by our front door and a pine wreath in the kitchen.
Santa hangs his hat at our place---on our wall.
Our chandeliers have a bit of festive, too. Those wooden hearts I have had since our second year of marriage.
I love Christmas pillows.
Christmas cards are one of my favorite holiday traditions. I used to tape the cards we received to our pantry door, but inevitably several would fall and I would have to replace them multiple times. I got this tree holder at Costco back in early November. One of our two wooden reindeer "man the post" (pun intended.) Also, a stack of Christmas boxes in a corner (recognize the sled on the wall anyone?)
I hope all of you have a most wonderful Christmas and I would love to see how you decorated, too---so tag you are it!







5 comments:
What great decorating ideas you have Steph! Your tree is beautiful and I love that you have pictures of Christ on it. Do you change the theme each year? Also, I looooove the Santa hat! How cute!
I do themes or color schemes for the tree each year. Even though the colors have changed, the last 3 years I have focused on Christ. I reuse ornaments,rotate, make by hand, and mix n' match with ornaments I already have. Anything I buy will definitely be used again. I shop after Christmas sales and only buy bargains. I'm pretty frugal by nature, so I'm really not spending much each year. In fact I get a thrill to see how inexpensively I can pull my ideas off! It's a creative outlet for me. We have small trees in the kids' rooms that have no theme and the kids decorate those with other favorite ornaments. (The kids help me decorate the big tree too.) The Santa hat was a hand-me-down that I started hanging on the wall several years ago.
Very cute. I will have to get my camera out and post.
Hey Stephanie, I want to send you an ivitation to my blog Email me your email address skcrookston@gmail.som. I am very excited to see your blog! I loved your Christmas card. Merry Christmas! ---Karolyn
What a beautiful tree! I love the idea of decorating it with a focus on Christ. I just may borrow that idea next year!
Post a Comment