Before I could get decorations onto the tree, Josanna had the idea of decorating the tree with her stuffed animals. Nothing says Christmas like pink poodles and baby jaguars!
Mike and Maddie made cookies together for a daddy-daughter cookie exchange. I first told them, "Don't smile." So they pulled these faces, then. . .
they broke out laughing and I caught these natural smiles afterward. (Reverse psychology is great.)
Josh sang his little heart out at the kindergarten Christmas program. After each song he would look for my face. I'd smile and give him a big thumbs up. He really knows his Christmas songs this year! The kids also did a talent show. We borrowed Aunt Jamie's bar and Josh did a "gymnastic flip" over it for his talent. Thanks Jamie for letting us use the bar!








2 comments:
That's cute that Josie took charge of decorating the tree. The cookies that Maddie and Mike are making, they make here at the Amish stores. They are heaven sent!
Love the animals on the tree..lol. And Mike and Maddie are making my favorite cookies, yummy!!!
Post a Comment