Thanks Mom for the yummy apples. This was one of the pies I made. The kids have loved eating the apples right from the box as a snack. They asked if I ate these apples when I was little. I had to tell them, "No, when I was little the tree was still just growing." It certainly was a great apple year this year, though.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Mom's Apples
Thanks Mom for the yummy apples. This was one of the pies I made. The kids have loved eating the apples right from the box as a snack. They asked if I ate these apples when I was little. I had to tell them, "No, when I was little the tree was still just growing." It certainly was a great apple year this year, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
We have also enjoyed several apple pies from there apples and can I say yummy!!!!
WOW! You are so good to make a pie! They would have just been eaten the normal way at our house...or they would have not been eaten before they rotted. LOL I want to be all domestic-like and bake and stuff. Oh well.
SOOO yummy! And it looks gorgeous!! I need some pie making lessons. Great job Stephanie!
Post a Comment