Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feeding her horses

Josie loves playing with little plastic animals, dinosaurs, and in this case horses. She took all of the small plastic horses and set them up on our endtable. She does this and similar things with toys often. What was really cute this time though was what I saw after closer inspection. She had taken the fruit snacks that I had given her and given them to her horses to "eat" instead. "Feeding the horses, Mommy," she explained.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ellemenopii said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing ever! I love it! So cute, that little Josie! Oh, and I got your message on my birthday! Thank you so much for thinking of me and calling! Sorry I wasn't there to answer....the whole ER thing and all. Thanks though for calling...I would have loved to have been home to talk to you!

Craig Smith said...

How cute is that!!! I love the grin in the top picture. She sure is a cutie. We miss you guys.

Melanie Anne said...

That is so darling! I love her happy little face! What a cutie