I break all the rules when I am tagged. For you who tagged me I enjoyed reading about you. Thus, I will tell you six quirky things about me, with hopes that some of you out there will also "fess up." So here goes:
1-I love to try new things at restaurants. Not too bad, except that it is very hard for me to order something I have had before and loved. It's as if I feel like it is an opportunity wasted or something. Occasionally I have re-ordered a dish (like BBQ crab legs at Joe's), but it is a rare occurrence. The saving grace is that I have a wide taste range and usually can deal with whatever I order. Someday maybe I will just order my favorites and move on.
2-I am a night person, sometimes a late night person. I think the issue deals more with the fact that it is hard for me to finally "shut down" at night. I just want to keep going. I very rarely have trouble sleeping once I am in bed. The reality is that I would probably get more done if I just got up extra early in the morning to do things.
3-I hate grasshoppers. Most people who know me, know this little tidbit. I rank grasshoppers right up there with snakes, mice and tarantulas---all the same to me!
4-I dress up every Halloween. I love it. I think it is fun.
5-I like to dance. If the music is on (again I like a wide range of music genres) than I like to move. I dance in the kitchen, in the living room with the kids, and in the car (some shoulder shakes and little hand jives here and there.) It makes me happy.
6-If the music is not on in the car, then there is a high probability that I am listening to talk radio on KSL. Yep, it happened I got OLDER (at least I thought it was only old people that listened to talk radio when I was younger.) I really like tuning in to the "latest news, traffic, weather and sports."
7-Bonus* I'll favor you with one more quirk, I have always considered myself a fairly good organizer. I like organizing. Okay, then why, oh why, do I have paper piles in my kitchen and bedroom? Why do I have a "to do" pile in my laundry/craft area? Why do I have piles in the first place? I don't know. I am coming to the conclusion that I really don't know how to organize---except maybe into PILES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love your quirks! I miss you!
Post a Comment