Our wonderful Madelyn turned eleven. Even though I thought I had until say 13 yrs. old to feel like I had a young woman in the home, it happened earlier than expected. You see a similar transformation between a baby and toddler and a toddler and child. She is absolutely beautiful to me. I'm grateful for her and enjoy our talks and the closeness we share. We got balloons in her favorite red, green, blue colors (and a happy face one for fun.) We had her favorite German puff pancake for breakfast (and remembered to take a picture of it after it was almost devoured.)

I took a red rose to her classroom and powered donuts holes to pass out to her class. For dinner we had chinese stir-fry, another favorite.
She received two beautiful dresses for her birthday. She wore the red one the next day when her class went to the symphony.
Madelyn, we love you!
6 comments:
I can't believe you have an eleven year old! How did that happen? WHEN did that happen???? Happy birthday young woman!!
Madelyn is so beautiful and you are right Steph..she looks very grown-up. Can't wait to see her at Christmas. BTW - Loved those dresses - WOW!!!
Happy Birthday Sweetie! The dresses are beautiful. I am glad you had such a fun day!!
Happy Birthday Maddie! It looks like you had a great day. We love you!
Oh my gosh I can not believe my little 7 year old piano student is eleven!!! Time has flown by! She looks so grown up and as beautiful as ever. I love you Maddie! And I really do miss teaching you! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Madelyn!! You do look grown up and those dresses look really pretty! I am glad you had such a great b-day!!
Post a Comment