The Five
10 years ago I:
1. Was a new mother to Maddie
2. Had more time to scrapbook
3. Lived in Provo taking care of our first yard/garden
4. Celebrated my fourth anniversary with Mike
5. Drove a Subaru Forester to work at St. Mark's Hospital as an RN---some things don't change
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Do the dishes
2. Shop at Costco with Josie
3. Make peach frozen yogurt with our peaches
4. Buy Annette a gift
5. Help the kids with homework
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Dark chocolate! (especially when covering raisins)
2. Fresh strawberries
3. Cucumbers and red peppers with ranch dip
4. Cottage cheese and pears
5. Roasted cashews
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our mortgage, finish the backyard, re-decorate/furnish the home
2. Help family pay off debt and take them all to Europe
3. Invest in college/mission funds
4. Travel the world with Mike
5. Build a rambler for Jamie, pay for Tommy's schooling, buy Bethany and Hannah a harp and violin, buy a snowmobile for Harmony, and let Shanyn decide on a spa to vacation at. (It's fun making wishes come true!)
5 places I have lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. San Jose, CA
3. Orem, UT
4. Sandy, UT
5. Palo Alto, CA
Five jobs I have had:
1. OfficeMax
2. Pro-Print & Copy
3. Edgemont Cleaners
4. FHP Hospital
5. Crosslands Care Center
I tag... Whoever hasn't already been tagged and wants to join in. . .would love to hear from Melanie, Jake and Kaley!
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.







2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I totally remember when you worked at Office Max! Remember when I would come in and see you? Remember when we used to switch wardrobes? That was so fun! Man, I am feeling nostalgic! I miss you so much and I totally can't wait for you to become a millionaire- I love all the things you want to do with the money! How nice to think of Bethany and Hannah and I am going to start checking out spas just in case you DO get a million dollars! :)
It was so fun to switch wardrobes! I remember visiting you at Osco Drug---I think that was when you had met Tracy. I'm glad we lived nearby growing up so we have these memories.
The best will forever be listening to the radio and eating cold pop tarts. . .How long would it take to fill St. Peter's Dome with water?
Post a Comment