
Alyssa and Josh started gymnastics this fall. They were so excited. Alyssa started practicing her cartwheels and handstands around the house. I plan to get some pics of her, also. I got these three shots of Josh during his class. Before we left to his first class he asked if he would need his back pack. I said, "No, that's just for school." Then after class he asked where the real gym was. I told him that this was the real gym. He said no this was the training gym and where was the "stadium gym"? It finally clicked---he watched mens' gymnastics during the Olympics and totally expected to be carrying a backpack to and from each rotation in a huge stadium! I love kids. I love that Olympic spirit, too. It all begins with a dream, right?

3 comments:
So cute! I love it. We watched gymnastics on TV, too. Xander has learned the "ta-dah" pose at Little Gym...you know, when they dismount and they put their arms up. When he saw it on TV he would stop what he was doing and do the "ta-dah" pose, too. LOL Kids are awesome, huh? I can't wait to see pics of Alyssa, too!
Gymnastics is awesome! I hope they love it! What a cute comment. My kids were "playing" Olympics for weeks after it ended. Kids are so cute!
That is so much fun. I can't wait until next year. I am putting Cherry in dance to gymnastics. Loved the quip about Alyssa and the 80's clothes. That was so funny! I tell ya, everytime I see pictures of josie I can't believe how big our babies have gotten! Makes me so glad I have another coming. it's just not coming as fast as I would like :) LOL I sure miss you and the girls!
Post a Comment