We had swim lessons at the AF Rec. Center during the first two weeks of June this year. It was the first year that I did a "Mommy and Me" class. Josanna just loved the class and the water. The other three kids loved going to class also. These pics were taken on the last day when they got a certificate and a lollipop.
Wahoo - Steph has a blog!! I am way excited. I can't believe I am your first commenter (is that a word?) I love the title - so cute! The pictures were so fun to see and I can't wait to see more in the future :) We will be back often.
I'm a wife to an awesome "computer guy", mother of five fabulous children, oldest daughter to my parents, sister to four siblings, aunt to eighteen, great aunt to one, a registered nurse, and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am a Cub Scout Den Leader. I scrapbook, read occasionally, and relish anything to do with cooking and food. If you have any dark chocolate feel free to send it my way. I love to travel, meet people, and try new things.
3 comments:
Wahoo - Steph has a blog!! I am way excited. I can't believe I am your first commenter (is that a word?) I love the title - so cute! The pictures were so fun to see and I can't wait to see more in the future :) We will be back often.
Well I guess we'll have to settle for second this time to Tammy. Cute blog
Cute Blog Steph. Looks like the kids have been having lots of fun this summer already.
Post a Comment