Yesterday, on Sunday, June 22nd I took Alyssa to the Mount Timpanogos Temple to take pictures of her in her white baptism dress. It was fun picking out the dress on Saturday. She looks so beautiful all in white. It was really sunny and in many of the shots she was squinting her eyes. I thought these photos turned out great, though. Joshua was with us because he really wanted to come. He kept telling Alyssa she was lucky and that he wanted to be this lucky, too. Alyssa and I kept telling him that in 3 years it would be his turn to be baptized. I think he felt like that was a long way away for him. But, I know it will be here before we know it. Just a reminder: Alyssa's baptism is on July 12th at 11:15 am. We will be sending invites.
What a beautiful girl Alyssa is. I love the idea of taking their picture in front of the temple when they are eight. Thanks for the idea, I will have to do it next year with Jaycie.
I'm a wife to an awesome "computer guy", mother of five fabulous children, oldest daughter to my parents, sister to four siblings, aunt to eighteen, great aunt to one, a registered nurse, and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am a Cub Scout Den Leader. I scrapbook, read occasionally, and relish anything to do with cooking and food. If you have any dark chocolate feel free to send it my way. I love to travel, meet people, and try new things.
4 comments:
These pictures are so cute! Great job Steph. Aly looks so beautiful and grown-up. What a special day she has coming up - wish we could be there.
I love your blog! These pictures of Alyssa are so darling! YOu are quite the photographer!
What a beautiful girl Alyssa is. I love the idea of taking their picture in front of the temple when they are eight. Thanks for the idea, I will have to do it next year with Jaycie.
Congratulations Alyssa on your baptism.
Post a Comment