Judy rented a cabin at Downata. We spent the night before the reunion there. The cabin appeared small from the outside, but more spacious inside. It had a loft that the kids loved. Josie was climbing up and down the steps more often than we wanted her to. We forgot the Pak 'n Play, so Josie ended up sleeping in bed with Mike and I. She head-butted me by accident during the night when she was trying to get comfortable. Ouch! Her little cuddles made up for it, though. The cabin had a nice full bathroom and full kitchen and a flat screen TV/DVD on the wall. The kids watched "The Tigger Movie". Dinner was hot dogs, chips and pasta salad. Breakfast was cereal, toast and strawberries. It was a nice place to make some memories together.
I'm a wife to an awesome "computer guy", mother of five fabulous children, oldest daughter to my parents, sister to four siblings, aunt to eighteen, great aunt to one, a registered nurse, and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am a Cub Scout Den Leader. I scrapbook, read occasionally, and relish anything to do with cooking and food. If you have any dark chocolate feel free to send it my way. I love to travel, meet people, and try new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment