Saturday, June 21, 2008
Pierce Reunion in Idaho
During the first weekend in June we went up to Downata Hot Springs in Idaho for a reunion with Mike's side of the family. We swam in
the 92 degree water. Josanna loved it.
Maddie spent a bit of the morning playing Solitaire in the cabin. This shot reminded me of all the times I played solitaire up at the Lungren cabin.
We had smores' (toasted over the stovetop). Josie loved the chocolate. We couldn't go outside because it was so darn cold that weekend (in the 40 degree range by late evening).
Judy took the kids around the hot springs area on Uncle Von and Aunt Ramona's 4-wheeler. Here is Alyssa taking a turn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Look like you guys had fun. I agree Steph - Maddie is mini - you!
Didn't one of the other girls have that swimsuit? I remember that fruit - it's way cute!
Post a Comment