Monday, May 3, 2010
Kid's Bathroom Downstairs
Again, this is mostly for Tammy: Here is a couple pics of the kid's bathroom downstairs. I went neutral, but colorful, since both the older girls and Josh share this one. I really like the sconces and the blue on the walls. I have dark blue, orange, and green hand towels that I mix up. But each of the kids are assigned one of those colors for their bath towels so that there is less chance of spreading germs. The artwork is melted crayon art that Alyssa and Maddie did years ago. I have another set of three framed pieces over the toilet, too. I'll post more pics of rooms soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Yay! I have been waiting to see some pics! I love the bathroom. The colors are perfect. Thanks for posting - can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment