Jaycie had a sleepover with Alyssa on Easter weekend because of Spring Break. In the morning, they got the Easy Bake oven out and made chocolate cake and white frosting. After watching movies, popping popcorn, painting nails, etc. How fun is that?!
I'm a wife to an awesome "computer guy", mother of five fabulous children, oldest daughter to my parents, sister to four siblings, aunt to eighteen, great aunt to one, a registered nurse, and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am a Cub Scout Den Leader. I scrapbook, read occasionally, and relish anything to do with cooking and food. If you have any dark chocolate feel free to send it my way. I love to travel, meet people, and try new things.
3 comments:
Jaycie had such a blast! She can't wait to do it again. I wish I would of thought to take pictures of the boys. Another time, I guess.
I loved my EasyBake Oven! Good times.
Me too! I remember making stuff with Tammy all the time. Fun, Fun!
Post a Comment