Rah, rah, rah, goooooo Kyle! Another Cougar alumni in the fam. Heather and Ethan have a lot to smile about!! And Kyle is still probably enjoying all those candy leis. Jamie and I drove to and from the ceremony together and that was fun to talk along the way. We all went back to my parents and feasted on Papa John's pizza to celebrate.
Colby the Aggie (via extension.) Congrats! The fact that he didn't know his way around USU campus and took his pregnant sister on a LONG walk to the reception after was a bit funny. I am sure that Jamie and the kids will be so glad to have Dad home more often. I drove up with Josie and my parents. We all ate at The Maddox Restaurant after. The food was worth the wait, melt-in-your-mouth steak and yummy rolls.








1 comment:
I am so proud of both Kyle and Colby. They have worked so hard! Thank you for coming up to support him on his big "G" day! That really meant a lot to him.
Post a Comment