Friday, April 24, 2009

Out of the Cage

It took two months, but the bird were trained to come out of the cage the end of February.
The kids have enjoyed being able to interact more with the birds.
It's been fun to discover how Magic and Believe have their own personalities.
Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Bob recently took care of the birds for us while we were on our trip---we really appreciate that! And just yesterday I took the birds up to the Kindergarten pet show and Josh got to talk about them. I forgot the camera. It went well. Magic and Believe were the only birds, along with two hamsters, two fish, one cat, one turtle and lots of dogs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erica said...

Caleb and Bailey fell in love with this birds while at Grandma and Grandpas house. Bailey loves birdies and when she first went in the house and heard them she screamed biridies and ran to the window trying to look at side for them, when she discovered they were inside she couldn't believe it. Tommy wants to get some for the kids now.

Erica said...

I guess I should have proof read that...opps :)