Every six months when LDS General Conference rolls around we get out the 72 hour kits and let the kids eat their meals and snacks out of the kits (except for items that won't expire until next Conference.) We did this on Saturday. This time I specifically kept out the fruit leather, granola bars, juice boxes, trail mix, and jerky. Then a week later we took these snacks on the road with us to Arizona---we hardly had to buy any other snacks for the trip! I bought new food items and repacked their backpacks. Another rotation completed!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Conference! Time to Rotate!
Every six months when LDS General Conference rolls around we get out the 72 hour kits and let the kids eat their meals and snacks out of the kits (except for items that won't expire until next Conference.) We did this on Saturday. This time I specifically kept out the fruit leather, granola bars, juice boxes, trail mix, and jerky. Then a week later we took these snacks on the road with us to Arizona---we hardly had to buy any other snacks for the trip! I bought new food items and repacked their backpacks. Another rotation completed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Steph, you are awesome! I am following your example and trying to get our rotated! You need to read my blog entry about our FHE! Thanks for the ideas and your unshakable faith. I love you!
Post a Comment