When the kids were out of school last week, we prepared our Valentines to hand out at school and to friends and teachers. We found some cute cell phone cards this year that you add sticks of gum to. It sure brings back memories of doing my own Valentines when I was in grade school. Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Happy Heart Day is Coming Soon
When the kids were out of school last week, we prepared our Valentines to hand out at school and to friends and teachers. We found some cute cell phone cards this year that you add sticks of gum to. It sure brings back memories of doing my own Valentines when I was in grade school. Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Very cute! I have to admit, i can't wait until I get to do this with my kids. i have such fond memories of it. Happy Vday!!!
Valentines is so much fun for kids! I loved getting Valentines from my friends at school and checking for one from that cute boy in the class that I liked. Good times, eh?
Post a Comment