Alyssa asked me if she could get her ears pierced. I said yes. She was ecstatic. We went to the mall together and she chose little diamond studs. She kept kicking her feet while she was in the chair because she was nervous. But, she finally relaxed and was still enough to have them pierced. I was in 5th grade when I got mine pierced and it brought back memories. She loves them and I love you, Beautiful.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Shiny Ears
Alyssa asked me if she could get her ears pierced. I said yes. She was ecstatic. We went to the mall together and she chose little diamond studs. She kept kicking her feet while she was in the chair because she was nervous. But, she finally relaxed and was still enough to have them pierced. I was in 5th grade when I got mine pierced and it brought back memories. She loves them and I love you, Beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
They looked so pretty Allie! I loved them, way to be brave!
So pretty Aly! You are braver than me. I know I cried and screamed when I got mine done :)
Post a Comment