My sister, Tammy and her clan from Texas came to visit for a few weeks. We had a wonderful time with them here. This picture above of Craig and Tammy was taken by Josanna---not bad for a budding photographer.
We went to Bridal Veil Falls to let the kids play in the water. They loved it. Much better this year since we had flip-flops and water shoes on---instead of barefeet like last year.
Cousins are great---what more can I really say. I guess I can say this . . . for Josh his boy cousins are like brothers. He has been blessed with only sisters. So, cousins, especially male cousins, are FABULOUS!!!!
While the Texans stayed with us we went to the Kennecott Copper Mine. The truck tires at the mine are really big---almost as big as the tires in Texas (hee, hee, a bit of Lone Star humor.)
We also took them to the city splash pad. Lots of water fun!
Alyssa found her school friend, Maniah, there.
I loved visiting with my sister and her family. She celebrated the 4th of July with us and they were here to see Chelsea after her birth. I'm grateful for the time spent with her and look forward to the next time we are together.








2 comments:
Sneaky Josie - I didn't know she had a camera!! We had a blast too. The boys are missing their cousins. They said on the way home one of their favorite things was the sleepovers. We miss everyone but are happy to be home. Just wish I could've brought the Utah weather with us. Thanks again for everything.
PS. I made that Fiesta Ravioli for dinner last night and Craig loved it. Can't wait to make the bean dip for him - yummy!!
Ahh!! Is that a new baby I see over there?!?!?! Congrats Steph!!!
Post a Comment