Sunday, July 25, 2010

CHELSEA ARRIVED---Our Precious Gift

Our little "Chelle Belle" arrived two weeks ago today. What an amazing gift. Her Sunday delivery was fantastic. All seven of us are born on the seven different days of the week. I could never have planned it better. (The kids are using their "day" names as their secret code names now---very fun.) Chelsea Abigail is loved by each and every one of us. Having the older girls around in the summer to help with everything from holding her, changing her diapers or doing household chores is soooo nice. Chelsea is a sweet little one with lots of patience and love. Having her here makes my family seem so much more complete. I am loving every moment of this newborn stage and though I know this next year will rapidly pass, I am doing my best to embrace each day with all the "memory-capturing" ability I have and savor it. Childhood is fleeting and I am certainly going to do my best not to blink!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

She is so beautiful! We are so happy she is now here! I'm with you though, childhood is way too fleeting and I feel like it needs to slow down so I can enjoy it more!