Monday, June 7, 2010

Dance Recital

Josanna and Madelyn also had a dance recital in May. Their company put on "Where the Wild Things Are" through dance and narration. It turned out wonderful. I was on the set crew that helped with background props. Josie's little class were the princesses from Ivy's birthday party at the beginning of the story. I love Josie's dress above. We were able to keep all the costumes---yah!

Madelyn was in two classes, ballet and modern, so she had two different parts. First she was part of the Ocean ballerinas, that danced when Max first got in his boat to set sail. Then she also played one of the wild beasts (the lion hair looking one.)
Here is a picture of most of the dance company together in various costumes. And then one of the sisters after the production.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erica said...

Sorry it didn't work out to make it to this. They look adorable and I hear it was a great production!