I mentioned that I would post a picture of my niece's son, Kayden. He are two recent shots. The first when Madelyn and Alyssa held him during a visit. I loved seeing them with him. It makes me excited about having Chelsea in our home and what a good help my children will be in caring for her.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
As promised
I mentioned that I would post a picture of my niece's son, Kayden. He are two recent shots. The first when Madelyn and Alyssa held him during a visit. I loved seeing them with him. It makes me excited about having Chelsea in our home and what a good help my children will be in caring for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Those glasses are hilarious!!!
I love how much joy a little baby brings. I can't wait to meet your new little one when it's time!
Steph you are so crazy being up that late. You need to rest
So true, Heather. I haven't had a late night for awhile. I was up late putting together the paper purses and banner, etc. for Josie's party. Then I hopped on the computer for a moment to do a post in the quiet of the night. Who knows when I'm up with Chelsea you may be getting posts at 4am---just kidding I really don't think I would be doing that.
Post a Comment