Tammy, this is mostly for you. I know you have wanted pics. I haven't got my Valentines pics uploaded to my computer yet, so in the meantime I thought I would blog some basement instead. Above you see Josie looking out of her playhouse area. We put her kitchen stuff and a small table from Ikea in there. She loves it. It is across from my craft room.
These two pictures show the powder room off of the main living area. It's painted a rich chocolate brown (Lumberjack, to be exact). I love the light fixture, rounded sink and furniture-style cabinet, vinyl wood floor and cool "water pump" faucet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Steph: you are killing me having to wait tell Sunday to find out what you are having. So not far!!! You can just tell me and I will keep in quiet!! Come on. Please
Me too, me too! I can keep a secret, grin!
Oh, and I LOVE the basement! It turned out soooo great!
Heather, I love you---but no. See ya'll Sunday!
Guess we are on at the same time, Jamie. Love you, too.
Can I have your basement?? :) I sooo need to make sure that is included in my mansion. ha ha ha
I can't wait to hear what you are having too! Love you Steph!
Your house looks beautiful Stephanie!
It looks so good! Thanks for the sneak peek. I wish I could see it in person. I can't wait to see what the other rooms look like.
Congrats again on a little girl! Can't wait to meet Chelsea!
Your basement looks awesome! I bet you love all that extra room. a play room across from your craft room is perfect!
Post a Comment