Monday, February 1, 2010

Makeover fun for Aly

Alyssa went to a makeover birthday party in December and came home about 4 years older it seemed! She loved the salon and all the pampering. She had a great time---wished I could've snuck in for a little pedicure, too!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather and Kyle said...

Very cute Al!!! I wish for a pedicure too Steph. I love those

Jamie said...

What a fun party idea. She looks gorgeous!

Erica said...

She looks so pretty and I agree what a fun party idea. We should all go get pedicures together :)

Craig Smith said...

Oh ya sure...you all go out for pedicures without me :)- Just remember who is the one who lives where the weather is beautiful and I could wear the flip-flops right now to show it off - haha!!
Aly is gorgeous! Love the hair!!

stephanie said...

You know Tammy, I can wear flip-flops too. There's nothing more exhilarating then snowy slush between your toes. Just because I would have to use purple nail polish to match the blue tint of my frozen toes has nothing to do with my ability to wear flip-flops!!!! (Spring where are you?)