Monday, August 10, 2009

Family reunion time---my side

Cousins, cousins, everywhere! Here is Maddie with her second cousins, Hannah and Emilee. Then Josie, Alyssa, Caleb and Devan play.



We met in July as extended family on my dad's side. We had cousins from Texas and Nebraska with us. Here I am with my grandparents Gordon and Phyllis up above and with my "had a ton of sleepovers" best cousin Shanyn below.

Here is my sweet cousin Joy and her youngest son, Logan and her sister Gayleen. Joy is battling cancer and our prayers and our love are with her!
Tracy and Xander in the park. My sister Erica.
Posted by Picasa
Bryce in the pine and Jaycie is all smiles!
It was great to see everyone and strengthen family ties.

1 comment:

The Fam said...

I'm still so sad I missed seeing everyone! We'll just have to plan another one soon! :)