We are home now, and have had almost a week to readjust our clocks and get back into life here. This was me on our flight home. Mike and I have another suitcase full of memories together. My favorite souvenir is a colorful plate from Toledo. Here's just a few more shots from the trip.
I really, really wish you could taste how yummy Olga's Spanish tortilla was. This picture alone will need to do. I did have other Spanish tortillas during the trip and hers was by far the most delicious. (Spanish tortilla are similar to potato and egg omelets.)
Here we are saying goodbye to Olga and Miguel in front of their home. It was so comfortable being in their home.
We left Lanzarote and flew back to Madrid. We stayed at the Hilton Madrid Airport hotel. It was very nice. Notice the glass elevator behind me and the huge open interior. Each floor had outside fish "ponds" behind the windows. It was really a cool hotel, with a great breakfast buffet.








2 comments:
Glad you made it home safe and had such a memorable trip together.
What an amazing trip!! I am so glad you got to go. I loved your testimony you shared a couple weeks ago. It sounds like you were really blessed and experienced some wonderful people and places!
Post a Comment