Last night the kids were busy building a leprechaun trap---surely it would work this year! They were so excited. A leprechaun did come and he sprinkled green glitter all around and even left a box of Lucky Charms cereal (which Joshua ate as an after school snack)---but that sneaky leprechaun was not caught! He tricked us again.
A green breakfast this morning to start the day: Green scrambled eggs and ham, green cake batter pancakes, kiwi lime smoothies.
Two of my lucky, little green leprechauns that I hung out with today.
Baking Pillsbury Shamrock cookies with Josie. The kids love these easy cookies as a snack for special days of the year. Hope you had the luck of the Irish smilin' on you today!








4 comments:
Looks like you did a lot. With us not feeling good we didn't even get dressed. Good thing we were home all day so we didn't get pinched
Way cute Steph! I love the picture you made! Chelsea looks so big! It feels like I haven't seen her in forever! Glad you had a fun St. Patty's day!
How did you like the cake batter pancakes? The kids made a trap using legos for stairs too :) I need to post pictures. Looks like you had a fun St Patricks Day!
We all liked the pancakes, especially Alyssa. They did have green and white sprinkles in them, but the pics didn't show that. I ran out of time, so I didn't have the white icing and the kids used cinnamon syrup instead.
Post a Comment