Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birthday Hairdo

I told several people that I would post pics of Madelyn's fun hairdo she received for her birthday. Maddie turned thirteen and I now have a teenager! She invited some school friends to The Chocolate in Orem to celebrate and we did a mall scavenger hunt with them. We had a great time. But, we also wanted to invite her Beehive class (neighbor girls) for a party, too. I didn't want to do the gift thing again, so I figured if they each just brought a dollar I could have them fold it into a bow and tie it into her hair with curling ribbon. I let each girl decide where to style the bow into Maddie's hair. It made us all smile and it definitely gave the birthday girl an outstanding hairdo! We had pizza, played improv games, watched Toy Story 3 and had ice cream sundaes. Another fun night.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erica said...

Very cute! Still can't believe she is a teenager.

Jamie said...

Darling hair do! I wish my hair stylist left dollar bills in my hair when she was done!

kaleyq said...

What a cute idea for such a cute teenager! Love it!