Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sunny St. George

I wasn't totally a "flip-flop" teen growing up, but I am definitely a "flip-flop" mom now. I love being anywhere that I can just slip on my flip-flops and go! Here is Maddie and Grandpa and the rest of the gang heading to the pool for a swim.
Josie loving being in the water with her wings on.
Okay, so the real reason we headed south was to watch the BYU vs. UNLV football game. So isn't it fitting that this bunch of cougar-loving fanatics would find a way to pay tribute to the team while swimming? Look closely in the above photo---Kyle is the B, Maddie the Y, Heather the U and Alyssa a Cougar. B-Y-U- COUGARS! Go team!
The kids loved being around Kyle, Heather and baby Ethan.
A few of us girls painted our toes for the game---blue and white. The pictures from the game are on Kyle's camera (I forgot our camera in the hotel. Grrr.) So, when I get those pics I may post a few.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Craig Smith said...

Great pictures! I love the B-Y-U in the pool. "Ky is awesome!" (direct quote from my kiddos) Glad you guys had fun. I love the St. George Temple too!

Jamie said...

It looked like a blast! I love the BYU thing in the pool, way creative!