These pics show the scripture bags they sewed and also the skirt that Aly sewed (I just haven't take a picture of Maddie's yet.) They also have sewn shorts. Alyssa wore her shorts on the Fourth of July.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Learning to Sew
These pics show the scripture bags they sewed and also the skirt that Aly sewed (I just haven't take a picture of Maddie's yet.) They also have sewn shorts. Alyssa wore her shorts on the Fourth of July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Wow! Way to go. I am the same way with sewing. I can do straight lines. :) The bags and skirt look super cute, I am impressed. :)
That is awesome. I don't know anything about sewing. Allie showed me her shorts on the 4th and told me she made them. Those skirts and bags are adorable, they better watch out, I may hire them out to make some for Bailey. She would love them!
I LOVE those bags. I would like to see the pattern on those. Not that I could sew but I have friends that could show me :) The skirt is super cute - so great that they are learning such a great skill. Wish I had it.
Tell your girls that Little Jon had to learn how to sew for one of his crafts classes last year in Middle School. He sewed a stuffed alligator, and had such a good time that he insisted on sewing his own Halloween costume. He made a green hat and tunic, and dressed up like Link from The Legend of Zelda video games. He was so proud of it.
Tell them great job on their sewing. I'm really impressed!
Proud of the girls for wearing their shorts and skirts. It was really fun to see the girls be so excited to wear what they had made.
Post a Comment