Man I love the Beach boys! Would you believe I know ALL of their songs? I credit my dad for that :) Such a cute slideshow. THe trip looks like it was a ton of fun! Josie's smile just makes me smile. She is adorable!
I'm a wife to an awesome "computer guy", mother of five fabulous children, oldest daughter to my parents, sister to four siblings, aunt to eighteen, great aunt to one, a registered nurse, and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am a Cub Scout Den Leader. I scrapbook, read occasionally, and relish anything to do with cooking and food. If you have any dark chocolate feel free to send it my way. I love to travel, meet people, and try new things.
3 comments:
Man I love the Beach boys! Would you believe I know ALL of their songs? I credit my dad for that :)
Such a cute slideshow. THe trip looks like it was a ton of fun! Josie's smile just makes me smile. She is adorable!
Looks like you guys had an amazing trip! So fun! That motorcycle looks awesome, we need one of those! Glad you guys had fun and made it home safe!
What a fun slide show!! They look so cute all in the car!
Post a Comment