
Having a white Christmas was great. Here is Joshua and Alyssa in our front yard making snow angels.

Our little pink snow bunny, Josie was bundled up and having a great time at her grandparents' house.

Uncle Craig is chasing Maddie down!

The cousins played with Uncle Craig outside. Aunt Jamie joined in the snow fun, too.
5 comments:
Yes, I think my sweet husband had a little too much fun in the snow this trip :)
Awwww! How fun! I kinda miss that. I know Callie loved playing in the snow in Chicago but hasn't gotten to do that since we moved. I would love to see Xander's reaction to snow.
Looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics!
That was a fun day!! And the snow just keeps on falling.
I can't believe how much snow we are getting this year. What a blast we are having! Thanks for the outdoor snow fun!
Stephanie I love seeing your family! They are all so grown up! You all look great! Thanks for the Christmas card!
Post a Comment